+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Cowboy Bebop

Default Re: Cowboy Bebop

I don't know what to think about bebop. It's good and even more than good, but it feels somehow superficial

A small teaser from the upcoming live action. Yoko Kanno is confirmed to the composer and it will present this fall.
    https://twitter.com/NetflixGeeked/st...094244352?s=20

Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible. - Frank Zappa

Pls be good ,pls be good >:)
    UnrevealedVegapunk/Ryokugyu/Loki/Rocks/Im-san
    IslandElbaf/Raftel/GodValley
    UnresolvedWeevil´s plan/Explaining DFs/Deal with Kuma-Bonney´s past/Joy-Boy/Zunisha´s story/Rocks flashback/Void Century/Rioponeglyph/Uranus/the D.clan
    DFWind/Metal/Wood/Acid/Liquid/Time-Stop

Early photos look good. Actors are good. Yoko Kanno is doing the music.

Do we dare have hope for this one?
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

That dog is clearly the sign of perfect casting. This adaptation is going to be fine.

Uh, Cowboy Bebop isn’t in any of those pictures, neither is his computer! It’s trash already.

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Do we dare have hope for this one?
    Only if the Tank! Soundtrack hits my hears as soon as I click on it.

Discovered Stowaway Lord Gaimon's Avatar

looks like shit

I'll wait to watch it, but he doesn't seem to have that Spike swagger.
    Check out my podcast for conversations about Greatness in anime, sports, music, and whatever else we can think of.
    mtgoatmore.buzzsprout.com

Tomorrow Studios is doing this as well. Never could get into this 1. Tenchi Muyu, Inuyasha, FMA and the one with the blonde haired, red jacket shooter were misses. I knew it was time to turn CN off when those came on. Maybe the live action improves it. I'll give it a try. Worst case scenario, I get a good laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cockycent View Post
    Tomorrow Studios is doing this as well. Never could get into this 1. Tenchi Muyu, Inuyasha, FMA and the one with the blonde haired, red jacket shooter were misses. I knew it was time to turn CN off when those came on. Maybe the live action improves it. I'll give it a try. Worst case scenario, I get a good laugh.
    Tenchi Muyo is a bit of a niche and InuYasha has its issues, but you didn't like Cowboy Bebop, FMA, OR Trigun?

That's... something.
    To support Viz hosting all Jump manga for FREE and day of release, Arlong Park will now support the official release.
    https://www.viz.com/shonenjump

Official chapter discussions now start Sundays at Noon, EST.
    Please do not post threads when scan sites release their version, and just discuss those releases in the spoiler thread.

Quote Originally Posted by onemoment View Post
    That dog is clearly the sign of perfect casting. This adaptation is going to be fine.
    I see Spike, Jet, Faye, and an adorable corgi, but where the fuck is Ed?

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    Ed appears only from session 9 forwards, while the other three are introduced in the first 3 episodes. Let them make it a mystery.
    The thing I want is Kareem to appear on the Ein session.

Quote Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
    My thoughts exactly! The best character and always overlooked...

Quote Originally Posted by Robby View Post
    Tenchi Muyo is a bit of a niche and InuYasha has its issues, but you didn't like Cowboy Bebop, FMA, OR Trigun?

That's... something.
    I'll say there was far more boring and outright terrible shit on Adult Swim especially in the first five years of it's existence.

Will say though Tenchi Muyo originally aired on Toonami and was just thrown on there I guess before the TV rights ran out or whatever. Of course the version they aired would be the edited version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubiq View Post
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting
    3DS Friend Code 0044-2806-5284

Quote Originally Posted by Green_vs_Red View Post
    I'll say there was far more boring and outright terrible shit on Adult Swim especially in the first five years of it's existence.
    Home Movies.

That show was such a good sleep aid.

Quote Originally Posted by RoboBlue View Post
    Home Movies.

That show was such a good sleep aid.
    Well who here among us hasn't gone to sleep watching a movie

Meanwhile here's Pilot Candidate joining the large list of 00's animes demonstrating how companies just licensed whatever.
    I've often wondered about that myself; seems like being supported by people who only want you there so the world can end in fire (with you going to Hell in the process) would be somewhat off-putting

Pilot Candidate... What a throwback. I remember watching it because Yu Yu Hakusho was airing on the same Adult Swim block. Terrible show which i think finished on a cliffhanger.

I remember Yu Yu Hakusho if only because I wound up dozing off the sleep the night the show debuted on the block which royally pissed me off (I think I also missed the 2nd episode because forgot it was coming on) and since they didn't do encore's on the block originally I was fucked. And then after investing all that time to watch everything up to the four saint beast arc they moved it to the saturday Toonami where it got edited and after sitting through the Dark Tournament arc they shut down the block or before, forget which they moved it to a death slot where I never watched the remaining episodes.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information